- Cawood, J., Dooris, M. and Powell, S. (2010) Health Universities: shaping the future. Perspectives in Public Health 130(6): 259-260.
- Doherty, S., Cawood, J. & Dooris, M. (2011) Applying the Whole System Settings Approach to Food Within Universities. Perspectives in Public Health 131(5): 217-224
- Doherty, S. & Dooris, M. (2006) The healthy settings approach: the growing interest within colleges and universities. Education and Health 24: 42-43.
- Dooris M. (2001) The ‘health promoting university’: a critical exploration of theory and practice. Health Education 101: 51-60.
- Dooris, M. & Doherty, S. (2010) Healthy Universities: current activity and future directions – findings and reflections from a national-level qualitative research study. Global Health Promotion 17(3): 6-16.
- Dooris, M. & Doherty, S. (2010) Healthy Universities – time for action: a qualatative research study exploring the potential for a national programme. Health Promotion International 25(1):94-106.
- Dooris, M. & Martin, E. (2002) Developing a health promoting university initiative within the context of inter-sectoral action for sustainable public health: reflections from the University of Central Lancashire, Promotion & Education. Supplement 1 – Special Edition: 16-24.
- El Ansari, W. et al (2011) Health promoting behaviours and lifestyle characteristics of students at seven universities in the UK. Central European Journal of Public Health 19 (4): 197–204.
- Orme, J. & Dooris, M. (2010) Integrating health and sustainability: the higher education sector as a timely catalyst. Health Education Research 25(3): 425-437.
- Stock, C., Milz, S. & Meier, S. (2010) Network evaluation: principles, structures and outcomes of the German working group of Health Promoting Universities. Global Health Promotion 17(1): 25-32.
- Xiangyang T., Lan Z., Xueping M., Tao Z., Yuzhen S. & Jagusztyn M. (2003) Beijing health promoting universities: practice and evaluation. Health Promotion International 18: 107-113.
- Whitehead, D. (2004) The Health Promoting University (HPU): the role and function of nursing. Nurse Education Today 24(6): 466–472.
Green League 2013 Table - 12/06/13
Complied by People & Planet, this year's table show...
Healthy Universities Newsletter - Issue 5 - 03/06/13
Issue 5 of the Healthy Universities Newsletter: this issue i...
Welsh Student Driking Social Norms Study - Journal Paper - 24/05/13
An open access (freely downloadable) article by Grahm Moore ...
Simon Fraser University, Canada - Healthy Campus Community Initiative and Video - 14/05/13
This initiative involves creating a campus that positively i...
2013 Student Wellbeing Web Summit - 20/03/13
An online event by Mental Wealth UK and Open Your Mind, brin...